Saffron Books, founded in 1989, is a long established imprint offering book titles on art, archaeology and architecture, art history, current affairs and linguistics. Saffron Books titles are distributed and marketed worldwide by Saffron Distribution as well as all major physical and internet outlets, including Amazon.
All Saffron titles can be ordered from SAFNET, EAP Saffron Online Bookstore. If you are a commercial bookseller, mail order agent or represent a university bookstore you may wish to take advantage of various discounts, incentives and special deals offered by Saffron Distribution.
Notable among Saffron Books ongoing series of books and monographs are the following:
- Absolute Fiction
- Saffron African Art and Society Series
- Saffron Afriscopes: Illustrated Arguments in African Culture
- Saffron Asian Art and Society Series
- Saffron Central and Inner Asia Studies Series
- Saffron International Series on Chinese Archaeology and Art
- Saffron International Business and Finance
- Saffron Korea Library
- Saffron Korean Linguistics Series
- Saffron Contemporary Middle East
- Eastern Art Report Monographs
- East Asia Journal Monographs
Saffron also publishes monographs of various serial titles including Eastern Art Report, East Asia Journal, Islamic Art and The Middle East in Europe.
Information for Booksellers, Librarians and Ordering Agencies
Saffron ISBN-10 Prefix 1-872843- [followed by numbers specific to each title]
Saffron ISBN-13 Prefix 97872843- [followed by numbers specific to each title]
(Saffron ISBN prefix is subject to change as the list of allocated ISBNs is exhausted)
Saffron SAN Number: 0135151
Saffron GLN/EAN: 5030670135158
Queries about Availability, Price and Delivery