Saffron Asian Art and Society Series
Saffron Asian Art and Society Series [ISSN 1740-3103] is a well established refereed scholarly book series devoted to Asian studies in a wide range of disciplines.
The Series has an international following among the academic community worldwide. Proposals for inclusion of manuscripts in the series are welcome.
Saffron Asian Art and Society Series brings together new writing examining both the art and the social scenes in Asia as well as amidst Asian communities outside the continent. Please refer to the titles for related links, such as the Tables of Content, biographies of authors and editors, and selected excerpts.
All titles in the series can be ordered from Saffron Books
Book Proposals in Saffron Asian Art and Society
Please write to the Saffron Asian Art and Society Series Editor/Commissioning Editor.
Series Volumes In Print
- Angry Words Softly Spoken: A Comparative Study of English and Arabic Women Writers | Alanoud Alsharekh | Skip intro, buy book
- Hai Shuet Yeung: Innovation in Abstraction | Sajid Rizvi (with contributions from Anne Farrer and Li Gongming)
- Beyond Frontiers: Contemporary British Art by Artists of South Asian Descent | Amal Ghosh and Juginder Lamba, eds
- Displacement & Difference: Contemporary Arab Visual Culture in the Diaspora | Fran Lloyd et al | Skip intro, buy book
- The Concept of Danzo
- Lost Generation
Related Series and Titles
- Saffron Korea Library Series
- Saffron Korean Linguistics Series